Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tip Toe Through The Tulips

Today Kim and I made the 40 mile drive up to Skagit County, WA to visit the Tulip Festival in the LaConner/Mt Vernon area.  This has been on my bucket list for many years.  If you are in Western Washington in late March or early April, this is definitely worth a visit.  There is a Thousand Trails RV Park in LaConner, and one in Bow (about 10 miles north).












And I found this lovable guy in amongst the red tulips.

And I found this as well

Who leaves a shoe in the middle of a muddy field?  We won't even talk about the pair of underpants I saw (but didn't photograph) in the mud.

Until next time.......

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like someone had a good time in the fields. lol
    The tulips look beautiful.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete