Saturday, August 9, 2014

Having One Of "Those" Days

Yes, I'm one of "those" people who usually wakes up bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to get on with the day, whatever that may entail.  This morning, I'm having a case of the blahs. Could it be that it is because I know I have to empty the rig because we are having some welding done to the fix some cracks in the frame around the pin box, and the "living room" floor also has some water damage, and needs to be replaced.  We have discovered that the drooping floor has been a major issue in keeping the one slide from working smoothly.

My daughter and her sons have been, and will continue to, house sit for us.  We are home for a few weeks here and there during the year, and usually it is most easy for us just to continue to sleep in the rig, even though we are sitting in our own driveway.  We will be "moving" into the basement for the duration of the repairs.  The good news is that the basement is the coolest part of the house, which is especially nice because we have been having relatively warm (for us) temperatures here in the PNW.  The square footage of the basement is greater than the square footage of the fiver, so really it is not a problem.  I'm just griping about carrying all the clothes down the stairs, re-arranging my office space, moving all the toiletries (and miscellaneous bathroom stuff) down to the bathroom in the basement.  Yes, I'm whining.  It's 9:30am - too early for wine-ing?

No comments:

Post a Comment