Sunday, August 10, 2014

DIY Or Hire An Expert

Good Lord, what have we gotten ourselves into?

If you are a regular reader, you know from the other day's entry that I was balking about moving all of our stuff back into the house, so that a certified welder can get into the rig to re-enforce some of the frame work that is showing signs of wear and tear and cracks.

Kim and I have ongoing discussions about whether projects are DIY or require a professional.  On this particular project, we compromised.  Kim said he could do the prep work, and we could then hire a professional welder to come in and do, well, the welding.

I went out to check on his progress, and this is what I found.

Where are my stairs?


What happened to the bedroom?  Do you know how to put it back together?




He assures me he does know how to put it back together.  But where are my closet doors and the mattress?  And the drawers?


In the living room area.

I hope Kim will post his version of doing the prep work.  I think it is best that I just stay out of the rig until it is completed.  Oy vey.......

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment